Could people please don’t share my art from DA on tumblr or other websites without telling me?
A lot of my art is already posted on tumblr anyway but if random people share it on their sites I’m not getting any feedback from that post unless I seek them out myself.
A post like this could get tons of notes on someone else’s Tumblr or facebook and all I would see is zero favs om DA… that is not very encouraging.
If you want to reblog my art please do so from my Tumblr accounts or associated fanart-blogs if applicable.
Welcome to the DeviantArt account of Usagi-Zakura.|
Here you will find animal-photos, fanarts and comics.
- Do you do requests?
- Do you do commissions?
Yes. More info here: usagi-zakura.deviantart.com/ar…
And before you ask I don't do point commissions.
- Why don't your tailed beasts look right?
Because they're not the Naruto-ones. They are creatures of mythology. Read the effing artist descriptions. Those things are ancient too and I don't update my fanart because or recent developments.
- Can I do fanart of your characters?
As a fanartist who spend hours drawing copyrighted characters without asking for permission it would be rather hypocritical to say no... Go right ahead. I would love to see it. So long as you don't take credit for creating them.
- Can I post your art on another website? (Might be odd putting this here since most people don't even ask...you are terrible.)
No. This includes Facebook, Tumblr (unless its reblogged, and yes I do post a lot of my art to Tumblr as well) and Roleplaying sites. Don't be a thief!
- Can you draw me as a cyberpony?
Only if you buy a commission of it.
- But I don't have money T.T
Sorry. I don't draw free art for complete strangers.
- Why do I have to comment before I fav and not after?
I don't care when you comment. I just feel like I get more feedback from actual text than just a tiny golden star.
- Hi I'm FlytterTwiHorse the Alicorn adn I'm here to talk to the pony in your pic.
No you're not. This isn't a roleplaying site.
- Who is Mister Clever?
Mister Clever is a cyberman-version of the Doctor from the season 7 episode Nightmare in Silver. Drawn here as a pegasus-pony as seen in his blog: askmrclever.tumblr.com/
- The Doctor isn't supposed to be a pegasus and he's supposed to be married to Derpy!
The Doctor isn't supposed to be a pony at all and his last wife was River Song. Stop trying to mix your headcanon with mine.